My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.I.F.E. Program Class Being Held at Valley Lodge (Burnet, TX)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Brothers,

Valley Lodge #175 will be conducting a class for the L.I.F.E. Program on Saturday, 26 May at the lodge in Burnet. This class will cover ALL three sections of the program (JW, SW, and WM). The class will start at 0900 in the morning, we will break for lunch, and come back to finish. TBD on the ending time, and as soon as I get an idea, I will post what time it will end.

If you need or want to complete this parts of the program, feel free to drop in and go through the class with us. Brothers from the surrounding areas and traveling in are more than welcome to join us. If you have any questions, please post on here, PM me, or you can go to our Facebook Page for the lodge at Valley Lodge #175 A.F. & A.M. - Organization - Burnet, TX | Facebook Go to our Facebook Page and hit the "Like" button to get notified of other upcoming events, any updates, and also to help the Page get moving more (lol needing about another 15 more people to "Like" it)

Anyway, we look forward to seeing anyone that might be able to make it