My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.s.c.i. ?

Mac

Premium Member
Here's a question: how many of you actually read through those little blue booklets?

When I joined, I already owned a set of Mackey's Encyclopedias, and I'd read a book or two on the fraternity. I think I might have skimmed the booklets once.

Jacob Johnson

Are those just the little blue booklets "To the Candidate Elected to Receive the Degrees of Freemasonry", "To the EA", etc? or is there a workbook like the A.L.L. program?

I will say I read and reread those booklets probably a hundred times.

Mac

Premium Member
I believe it's just the collection of little blue booklets.

It sounds like they served their purpose for you, brother Jacob!

Beathard

Premium Member
Duh! I was in the GL secretary database and saw these. The awards that can be recorded are Life, LSCI and ALL. Drew a blank as to what LSCI could be. Thanks.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Not only did I read, and re-read them, I read all but a few of the books listed in the bibliography from the MM Blue book.

They are good pre-curers and help with learning the ropes. I recommend all my candidates to do the same. They usually come back with a comment somewhere along the way. Maybe a question or two. That's always a good sign. So far so good.