My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last words from Death Row

owls84

Premium Member
I don't know what I would say but this is a good one.

"Please tell the media, I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know."

owls84

Premium Member
I don't know what I would say but this is a good one.

"Please tell the media, I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know."

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
"I need new pants" b/c I would pee myself constanly if I where on death row.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
It is tough to read the last words of some of those men, do not get me wrong I am not against the death penalty I think it has its place in this twisted world as we all have loved ones we would protect at all cost but with the experiences of the past couple of years I hate to think of the men exucted who were innocent as I know the justice system in this country is the best but it is still only as good as the men making it up.

"Is the mic on? My only statement is that no cases have ever tried have been error free. Those are my words. No cases are error free. You may proceed Warden.