My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get it started

cmoreno85tx

Hey Brothers its me Carlos Moreno an EA hopefully FC on 9/8/08 - Community Lodge #1201 A.F. & A.M. San Antonio, TX. I decided to stay with cmoreno85tx as it is my "Online Handle":D. Well hope we can keep this site goin as strong as the last MOT site.

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Hey Brothers its me Carlos Moreno an EA hopefully FC on 9/8/08 - Community Lodge #1201 A.F. & A.M. San Antonio, TX. I decided to stay with cmoreno85tx as it is my "Online Handle":D. Well hope we can keep this site goin as strong as the last MOT site.

AMEN BROTHER!!! :cool:

R

ravickery03

Yeah! Another brother from San Antonio, now we just need to out number the guys from Fort Worth. ;)

Brother, be sure to keep us in the loop in regards to your raising!

cmoreno85tx

Yeah! Another brother from San Antonio, now we just need to out number the guys from Fort Worth. ;)

Brother, be sure to keep us in the loop in regards to your raising!

I sure will Brother. On Monday (9/8/2008) I will receive my Fellowcraft degree ( if I can pass my Proficiency that is...) Prof. starts at 4 and afterwards the degree. Any and all Brothers are welcome to come.