My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

life or Freemasonry

dorwin thuga

I'm 24 years of age my childhood always dreamt of becoming a Mason then started visiting the Freemason hall in Windhoek namibia but till now no one I spoke too I own a company and live with my parents sad part they see me so useless I endup thinking of living this world if only a Mason could pick me up and show me the world to put a smile on my face I'd do anything for him Wednesday is maybe a meeting I'll sit at the gate till sunrise please people I don't want to live this world when the are brothers who can help +264817803682 Dorwin

Last edited:

Elexir

DISTRICT GRAND LODGE OF NAMIBIA
District Grand Secretary John D. Mandy
Address
PO Box 774
Windhoek
Namibia
Tel: 61 227647
If you can’t get through on the phone, write a letter asking for more information on joining.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I'm 24 years of age my childhood always dreamt of becoming a Mason then started visiting the Freemason hall in Windhoek namibia but till now no one I spoke too I own a company and live with my parents sad part they see me so useless I endup thinking of living this world if only a Mason could pick me up and show me the world to put a smile on my face I'd do anything for him Wednesday is maybe a meeting I'll sit at the gate till sunrise please people I don't want to live this world when the are brothers who can help +264817803682 Dorwin
I may not be understanding your statement, but a Mason won't provide for you or show you the world. . We do teach lessons in our ritual.