My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lines about Freemasons from conspiracy theorist

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
I created this topic to share with other brothers lines you have heard from non freemasons and conspiracy theorists about freemasons. I'll start - I had a guy ask me, is it true you can go to court and show your ring and be let go. Another - I want tell anyone, I promise, tell me what actually happened to JFK ? Lol

Last edited:

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
You know the funny thing is I have never really been asked questions by non-Masons. Normally people just tell me all about how I am being deceived into Devil worship and New World Order by the Bilderbergs and the Bohemian Grove. I am never asked a thing about what goes on in Lodge or what it means to me to be a Mason... People already seem to know without ever having asked a question at all.

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Ah Yeah see, I am more semi social. I tend to have the same friends I have had for years. Any new acquaintances I make are usually from Lodge or sometimes work. My Masonic friends are already Masons and the topic rarely comes up when I am around my non Masonic friends, although they know full well that I am a Mason.

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
The people who told me that I was being deceived were from a church I visited with a friend, never went their again lol

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
I had a really close brother in Christ come to me and inquire about the freemasons. At first I thought he was asking questions because he was interested in joining, but as the conversation went along I noticed bye started asking questions about things he had read online. (Mostly about the ritual) and of course my response to everything was "well, if you read it online; it had to be 100% truth)

AndreAshlar

I met two men on Monday who'd I'd lent a hand to in shoveling out their vehicles. We ended up chatting for more than an hour. As the conversation progressed, it was evident to me that they were conspiracy theorists. Eventually the topic of freemasonry surfaced. They were convinced that freemasons sacrifice animals in those rituals they BEGIN in the 3rd degree. They knew this to be true because they'd seen videos on YouTube. :)

dfreybur

Premium Member
They were convinced that freemasons sacrifice animals in those rituals they BEGIN in the 3rd degree.

Every meal I have ever been to at lodge has had a prayer before eating. That's the definition of animal sacrifice - Animal because the meals at lodge always seem to include at least some meat. Sacrifice because the word comes from sacri- for sacred and -fice for to make so sacrifice means to make sacred or holy.

The fact that we pray before every meal was one of the reasons I was drawn to Masonry in the first place. I am grateful for our animal sacrifice.

Say that to some people and they get wide eyed and in denial, but that's what the words mean. If you're going to bash anyone for animal sacrifice you need to stop praying before meals that have meat. I have no intention to ever stop praying before meals that include meat.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
My sister in law's husband sees a conspiracy behind every bush. I hardly ever see him so I have not talked yet to him about Masonry. However, I'm sure that he will have plenty to say about it when I do. He usually gets mad and stops talking when I start laughing.

conleyl3

You know the funny thing is I have never really been asked questions by non-Masons. Normally people just tell me all about how I am being deceived into Devil worship and New World Order by the Bilderbergs and the Bohemian Grove. I am never asked a thing about what goes on in Lodge or what it means to me to be a Mason... People already seem to know without ever having asked a question at all.
They are watching the History Channel too often.

Sent from my VS986 using My Freemasonry mobile app

MMM580

Man in bar: "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help noticing your ring."
Me: "What, Sorry ?"
Man in bar: "the ring on your right hand ........ your one of them aren't you ?"
Me: "you mean a Freemason!"
Man in bar: "shhhh! Yes a Freemason (whispered)"
Me: "yes, I am."
Man in bar: "can I ask you a question ?"
Me: "you can ask!"
Man in bar: (Looking around, and over his shoulder) "was he ?"
Me: "sorry?"
Man in bar: "was he a freemason?"
Me: "who ?"
Man in bar: "Jack the Ripper ?"
Me: "I don't know !"
Man in bar: "What do you mean, you don't know ?"
Me: "well, how would I know. One, I don't personally know every brother in the world, and two, it was a long time ago and I'm not that old !"
Man in bar: "well even if you don't know you could find out ...... right ?"
Me: "well I suppose I could. Especially now you've peeked my interest ! Let's think about it logically, Jack the Ripper was active in London in 1818 or something like that right ?"
Man in bar: "yes something like that !"
Me: "well at that time there were maybe four lodges active in London. Plus the Grand lodge of England. So if I looked up there membership records, I could find out if he was a member."
Man in bar: "could you ..... I mean would you ?"
Me: "well, yes ! I could do ! I just need one thing!"
Man in bar: "What?"
Me: "his name !"
Man in bar: "well I don't know That?"
Me: "well I absolutely guarantee you no matter how hard I search, I will not find an entry for a brother "Jack the Ripper will I!"
Man in bar: "but, but ...... "
Me: "please, leave me alone now !"

Sent from my SM-A320FL using My Freemasonry mobile app

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Man in bar: "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help noticing your ring."
Me: "What, Sorry ?"
Man in bar: "the ring on your right hand ........ your one of them aren't you ?"
Me: "you mean a Freemason!"
Man in bar: "shhhh! Yes a Freemason (whispered)"
Me: "yes, I am."
Man in bar: "can I ask you a question ?"
Me: "you can ask!"
Man in bar: (Looking around, and over his shoulder) "was he ?"
Me: "sorry?"
Man in bar: "was he a freemason?"
Me: "who ?"
Man in bar: "Jack the Ripper ?"
Me: "I don't know !"
Man in bar: "What do you mean, you don't know ?"
Me: "well, how would I know. One, I don't personally know every brother in the world, and two, it was a long time ago and I'm not that old !"
Man in bar: "well even if you don't know you could find out ...... right ?"
Me: "well I suppose I could. Especially now you've peeked my interest ! Let's think about it logically, Jack the Ripper was active in London in 1818 or something like that right ?"
Man in bar: "yes something like that !"
Me: "well at that time there were maybe four lodges active in London. Plus the Grand lodge of England. So if I looked up there membership records, I could find out if he was a member."
Man in bar: "could you ..... I mean would you ?"
Me: "well, yes ! I could do ! I just need one thing!"
Man in bar: "What?"
Me: "his name !"
Man in bar: "well I don't know That?"
Me: "well I absolutely guarantee you no matter how hard I search, I will not find an entry for a brother "Jack the Ripper will I!"
Man in bar: "but, but ...... "
Me: "please, leave me alone now !"

Sent from my SM-A320FL using My Freemasonry mobile app
LOL!!!!!!!!

jermy Bell

I guess I joined for the wrong reasons if these rumors aren't true. Lmao !!!! I have had some ask or say some crazy things. I have a very good friend who was a mason for 50 years, 32° mason , shriner, etc. I has asked, what are the secrets of freemasonry? And what people say , is it true ? He gave me the most serious look, and replied, jay, I have been a mason for over 50 years, and have reached the 32° degree, and am a 2x past master and they still won' tell me. Lol. I really miss him. He passed away a year ago.

Bloke

Premium Member
One of my favourite exchanges was with "an expert on Freemasonry" on the web several years back, he said you had to be a Freemason to get into the Australian Parliament. ... I asked if Freemasonry was a fraternity, and being an expert, he was able to tell me YES ! I then asked, well, being a Fraternity, and that meaning all the members are male and that you have to be a member of it to get into Parliament, how is it we have a female Prime Minister ? Being an "expert"on Freemasonry, he even replied with an "explanation"..