My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge # 28

Bloke

Premium Member
Hi Bros

I don't have a guide with me, but met a man on line claiming to be from Lodge 28 Texas. Will not tell me the GL. I would be money he is bogus.

Does GL Texas have an active Lodge 28 ? What is its name ? How about the Prince Hall GL ? I cannot check my records until next week and am curious and don't want to wait that long..

Thanks !

S&F
B

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Hi Bros

I don't have a guide with me, but met a man on line claiming to be from Lodge 28 Texas.
Bro. Bloke- if you'll pm me his name, I'll check our roster (of course, it's 4 years old & is scheduled to be updated next year, but it's the best we have).

Bloke

Premium Member
Bro. Bloke- if you'll pm me his name, I'll check our roster (of course, it's 4 years old & is scheduled to be updated next year, but it's the best we have).
Thanks Bro - I am not going to bother you. This man screams bogus and his Lodge name does not add up as a Texas Lodge..