My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge Insurance

tdwelch

Just wondering if any secretaries or other brethren out there have any good contacts in the insurance business. There are only four lodges in my district and they are small rural lodges with limited funds coming in. My home lodge's insurance is scheduled to increase from $1000 to over $3000 annually this month. Another in the district is going from $2900 to $3400 as well. All the lodges are insured by local agents in the area. It is a pitiful situation to think that the lodge has to shell out nearly $300 per month for insurance. There has to be some relief somewhere. We're talking about buildings that get used a couple times a month.

T.D. Welch
Secretary
Las Moras #444
Brackettville, TX

Humble Mason

Brother Welch,

I am the WM of Humble lodge #979 and we are going through the same thing. I have a man working on quotes for us right now for new insurance.

Danbeaux

Premium Member
Gentlemen, I have a friend here in Spring that has a couple of carriers who would probably write your lodges....drop me a line and I will pass on his info.