Lodge Officer Communications Tool

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by JamesMichael, Dec 16, 2015.

1. JamesMichael

JamesMichael Premium Member

We are using Slack app to communicate between officers. It's a great tool that is putting E-mail away . Check it out.

Attached Files:

2. Browncoat

Browncoat Registered User

Must be nice.

Seems like most of our lodge treats email like it's the devil's answering machine. To get them to use an app would be unthinkable.

Brother JC and Warrior1256 like this.
  3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Same here in my lodges, lol.

4. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

"Line" is a great way as well. the App lets you hold private forums and rooms.

5. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

My lodge has started using GroupAhead, and so far it's been great. We get much better response to posts than we do on Facebook.

6. GrandJojo

GrandJojo Registered User

We're using Google Apps - signed up when it was free, we're using this on our own domain name - tied to email addresses.
    We use Mailchimp - which is tied to Google Apps - for personalized mailings.
    We're also using box.com for the Secretary - so he can pass on that account to the next secretary.

7. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Hi Joho

We signed up to google apps when free too. There is still a mechanism to do that for not for profits, but you need to be a registered as a charity i think....

Share My Freemasonry