My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge or connections in Tunisia?

rasbsal

Hello,
I'm a Tunisian born in Norway from a Norwegian mother and wishing to join a lodge when i turn 18? i currently reside in Tunisia but prabably moving to Norway next year.

Elexir

Since you mention Norway:
1) What religon do you belong to?
2) How old are you?
3) Do you drink alcohol or use any other substance?
4) Why do you want to become a freemason?

rasbsal

Since you mention Norway:
1) What religon do you belong to?
2) How old are you?
3) Do you drink alcohol or use any other substance?
4) Why do you want to become a freemason?
1) I'm a muslim.
2) 17 years old.
3) No i do not.
4) I want to learn from other people and improving my mindset. I would say that i want to join for those reasons and my willingness to discover new things and

Elexir

1) I'm a muslim.
2) 17 years old.
3) No i do not.
4) I want to learn from other people and improving my mindset. I would say that i want to join for those reasons and my willingness to discover new things and

I dont know the situation in Tunisia, however as you say you will soon move to Norway I can be of a little help.

1) The GL in Norway that works the Swedish rite has a christian requirment from the first degree. I will ask tomorrow a brother who knows if any alternative in Norway.

2 & 3) If you dont drink https://tempelriddareorden.se/in_english/ http://www.tempelridderordenen.no/Medlemskap ,despite the name and symbolism we have muslim members.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hello,
I'm a Tunisian born in Norway from a Norwegian mother and wishing to join a lodge when i turn 18? i currently reside in Tunisia but prabably moving to Norway next year.
Hi there,
There isn't any Freemasonry in Tunisia as the government there considers it to be non-Islamic and the regular Freemasonry in Norway is Swedish Rite which requires its Candidates to be Christians.