My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge seek

Roxec

Greetings brothers,
Searching for an official lodge in lebanon in hope to find any because being a member of any outside country lodge is forbidden.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I may not understand. Who forbids you to be a member of a lodge from another country? You have multiple jurisdictions in Lebanon, including New York, Washington, D,C., and Scotland.

Roxec

I may not understand. Who forbids you to be a member of a lodge from another country? You have multiple jurisdictions in Lebanon, including New York, Washington, D,C., and Scotland.
After researching for hours find out many well known users here said that 80% of lebanese lodge are illegal and may be tricky so i wanted an official list in order to start the path right

Winter

Premium Member
Thanks, i found numerous links for applications but couldn't find this one it looks official
This is just a Wikipedia entry, not a Masonic site. I am unsure what Lodge there would be one to recommend and strongly suggest you research them. I only linked this page so you could see what might be available to you there.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk