My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodges in South England

Moroni

Did anyone know how i can find Lodges in England South? I will travelling the next weeks for vecation to England and would like to visit One of them.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
ugle.org.uk has a list of provinces and lodges. You should be able to find what you need there.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi Moroni,
You should make contact with the Grand Secretary of your own Grand Lodge to seek advice on visiting Lodges abroad and how to make arrangements to do so. He will be able to confirm what you will need to visit here.

You do not list which Grand Lodge you are affiliated to but it will have to be one that the UGLE "recognises" for you to visit one of our Lodges.

Be advised that many English Lodges have a break through the Summer season and so your chances of finding a Lodge to visit are much reduced. You will probably have to concentrate on London to have a good chance of finding one.