My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a lodge

Rescue51

Premium Member
Hello everyone. I will be moving back to Texas after a year of being gone. I am moving to the Saginaw area and was wondering if there is a lodge nearby? I am an EA out of League City. I have been away for a while with the Military, but I will be separating on the 16th of June. I am really excited about finding a lodge and starting my degree work. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Joshua Hall (rescue51)

Rescue51

Premium Member
I am moving to Saginaw, Tx. It's a suburb of Ft. Worth. I looked up lodges in ft worth, but of course there is about 6 or 7. Not sure if they are close or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Beathard

Premium Member
We have some fort worth masons on the site. Hopefully they will get with you soon. You might want to ask brother Stewart.

owls84

Premium Member
I live in the Saginaw area and I am a member of Tarrant #942. Love to have you come visit. Contact me in a PM and I will get with you on a good time.