Looking For Masonic furniture

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Squire Bentley, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Squire Bentley

Squire Bentley Premium Member

My Lodge is building a new building. After renting for a number of years I find we have no Masonic Furniture anymore of our own. So we are in the market for Masonic furniture - altar, East, West & South stations, pew benches etc. If you know of any Lodges closing and turning in their charters or merging and selling their building and furniture please let me know.

2. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

We may have deacon/steward rods and a full set of aprons available. I'll double check.

3. Papatom

Papatom Premium Member Premium Member

I have knowledge of inmates at prison that is very good at making furniture, If you are interested in going this way please let me know. The inmate has made the officers chairs here and one lodge in Houston. He has also made a couple of domino tables.

4. tomasball

tomasball Premium Member

We have several items you might want. Altar, officer's pedestals, wardens' columns, deacons' rods. Contact me personally. Where are you

Tom Ball pm, San Juan 1173
    tomasball@aol.com

5. Frater Cliff Porter

Frater Cliff Porter Premium Member

have you considered Derek Stevens and the work he does from scratch. Its affordable, he is a Brother, and he wants to work and meet expectations

6. Frater Cliff Porter

Frater Cliff Porter Premium Member

7. Squire Bentley

Squire Bentley Premium Member

Thanks everybody I am following up on all your suggestions

Frederic L. Milliken

Share My Freemasonry