My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots to learn

Bro Mike

I was raised a month ago. So I am working hard on my MM proficiency. OK, actually, my brain was sort of fried, so I slacked off for about three weeks. Now it is a full court push to get my proficiency nailed down.

Then I agreed to learn a part for a MM degree this Thursday night, so I have been working on that, too.

As if my brain wasn't already reeling, I am also learning the MoC for a graded EA degree later this month. That part shouldn't be too hard, because I have already worked the MoC in the other graded degrees. I just hope I don't get it confused with one of the others.

As I was reviewing some of those parts today, I stood in awe of our district instructor and our A level cert holders.

Texas_Justice85

I feel ya, I was just raised to an FC not long ago and my MM degree is coming up in the next regular meeting. My brain is still fried from the EA.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
attaining the A is pretty impressive, no doubt. takes quite a bit of time.