My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAHJONG Bring it

owls84

Premium Member
Mahjong Tourney in the arcade. I need 3 other players you get 2 tries and high score moves on. Come get a chance to defeat the Mahjong King (That's Me).

owls84

Premium Member
Don't be scared all. There is one more spot so you guys can compete for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.

In the words of Scotty Nguyen, "You can't beat me, Baby."

owls84

Premium Member
Well during my Mahjong Training, it seems I went ahead and beat my own record. I guess that is why we can't seem to get the last guy to join so we can go forward with the tourney.

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
Well, I beat it twice in a row, the first being in under 7 minutes. How is this game scored? I don't get how you can beat it twice and get two different scores...

owls84

Premium Member
The best I figured is that it is based on time. You get the same score for the number of tiles you have but when you finish it you get a bonus based on the time. I think the high score I did it in under 5 minutes. It was quick but it seemed like I had no problems or challenges so I don't know if I will beat it.

Wingnut

Premium Member
Ive tried playing but I Have trouble making out the tiles, wish you could change them...

BTW not cool removing my high scores on Asteroid, space invaders etc etc etc. LOL j/k

Wingnut

Premium Member
Its a strange thing... click on the asteroids on the LEFT side under new games its 0 for high score, on the RIGHT under most played or whatever its labeled it has my unbeatable high score.
Was just kidding, gives me something to work towards.

owls84

Premium Member
After trying and trying I would like to concede the crown.

TOM IS MAH JONG QUEEN

Last edited:

owls84

Premium Member
I wish more people would sign up for the Tourneys. The one we played was fun. I mean 8 people come on!!!!

owls84

Premium Member
I OWN THIS GAME. 2211. Don't even attempt it. Really don't.

Blake you may want to reset the game so these guys don't get disapointed in their efforts.