My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks on! Masks off! Masks on! Masks off!

by Christopher Hodapp Regardless of what your personal opinion may be concerning news about the resurgence of COVID infections and the controversies swirling around masks, lockdowns and vaccines,...

For the latest news and information from around the Masonic world, be sure to check the www.freemasonsfordummies.com website.
hdS8JBu5NU4

Continue reading...

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
by Christopher Hodapp Regardless of what your personal opinion may be concerning news about the resurgence of COVID infections and the controversies swirling around masks, lockdowns and vaccines,...

For the latest news and information from around the Masonic world, be sure to check the www.freemasonsfordummies.com website.
hdS8JBu5NU4

Continue reading...
The difficulty of the GM in making these decisions and his responsibility for the welfare of the Craft is well described. He is often between Skylla and Charybdis.

He also has a duty to protect the reputation of the Craft. As we made decisions for Convent General next week, this was an important consideration. We didn’t want to see “Masonic convention becomes super-spreader event “ in the newsfeed.

jermy Bell

Our out going grand master cant make up his mind. Wear one, dont wear one, it's up to the lodge to or don't, then up to the individual to decide. Now we're back to the governor or what the majority is saying.
Freemasonry is a private and not public fraternity. I kinda see it like a country club, you must do this or that, abide by the rules set or dont come at all. Be we as a whole want to fight about protecting our brothers and ourselves. I guess I am my brother's keeper has no real meaning anyway...........

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
There certainly is a tension between the willingness of a leader to admit he got it wrong, and the need for consistency in governance.