Masonic Baptism

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Tony Siciliano, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Tony Siciliano

Tony Siciliano Premium Member

2. Bro. Brad Marrs

Bro. Brad Marrs Premium Member

I think our resident Frater Cliff Porter, also of The Sanctum Sanctorum will have a lot to say about this. It is summarized well here: http://thesanctumsanctorum.com/baptism/.

Personally, it's not for me.

3. Tony Siciliano

THANK YOU! THAT'S where I saw it the other day. I could not remember that website to save my life. Thank you.

4. Bro. Brad Marrs

You're welcome there Teufelhunden!

5. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Lol, Devildogs, wow.....SIMPLI-FIED!! Just gotta throw some "inter-branch" fun in there..lol

6. Tony Siciliano

Bleh... I've spent more than have of my career working with the Army. The SOF side, anyway. Lot's of really good guys.

Every day working with the Army made me appreciate my decision to join the Marines.

HA!

7. Bro. Brad Marrs

Get your hands out of your pockets Stedman, and tell your platoon to stop singing in formation. * big grin*

8. Tony Siciliano

Lol.

"Breat your boots Airborne." Hoowah.

9. davidterrell80

davidterrell80 Past Master Premium Member

I've known of an ceremony where a lodge adopts a child... http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/a/adoption-masonic/

"The Supreme Council for the Southern Jurisdiction, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, has published the ritual of Masonic Adoption for the use of the members of that Rite. "

10. Hippie19950

Hippie19950 Premium Member

You Grunts keep fighting among yourselves. The USAF is taking care of the ladies while ya'll are having at it :)

Share My Freemasonry