Masonic Based MC'S / MA'S / RA's

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Robbie_d68, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Robbie_d68

Robbie_d68 Registered User

I am an avid motorcycle rider. I ride every day to work and many weekends. When I lived in Hawaii, I was a member of a motorcycle club that was not masonic based, but was family oriented and had men and women members.

I recently moved to Texas and have seen that there are many different Masonic based motorcycle organizations around the U. S. Unfortunately, I have only seen one in Texas (Ft. Hood area) that is well represented.

I would just like to ask (for myself and others doing research) what other organizations are out there for Mason's to ride and fellowship together.

If you would just put the organizations name, website and contact information.

Thank You

Bro. Robbie

2. Companion Joe

Companion Joe Premium Member

This topic has been beaten to death on this forum and other locations. Do a search, and you can locate the threads.
    As to your question, I'd just find some brothers at your lodge, get on your bikes, and ride. There is no need to find a club or association; you already belong to one.

Warrior1256 and Glen Cook like this.
  3. Browncoat

Browncoat Registered User

This forum has expressed its unfounded disdain for the Widow's Sons on numerous occasions. My suggestion would be to use another resource to locate rider's clubs, because here, you're just going to incite another flame war.

4. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Bro. Robbie, check your PMs.

Share My Freemasonry