My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Coins

WestTexasMason

Premium Member
Does any one have an extra Grand Master coin for 2006 they would like to sell to a brother? Or if you know where I can still purchase one it is the only one needed to make me current on my very small collection.

E

eagle1966

Hey bro Brad, are you riding that bike any since football is over the weather is just perfect nwo LOL not to hot

WestTexasMason

Premium Member
I have searched thru the 8,000 itmes that e-bay has on it's site with no luck. I am looking for the 2006 GLOT coin. Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruger

Brother,
I thought I had an extra 2006 GLOT coin, but it was a 2007.

Have you looked into joining the Freemasons Riding Club? It only takes three members to start a chapter in your area. We were recognized by the GLOT as a masonic riding club in 2007. Cost for membership is $75 for a lifetime membership as long as you remain a member in good standing with the Grand Lodge.
www.freemasonsrc.com

Dennis Cude
Chapter Director
FMRC #17 - Gulf Coast Travelers
PM Deer Park Lodge 1362
Liberty Lodge 48

R

Ruger

Brad,
The closest Chapter to you is the Armstrong Travelers #12 - DeLeon, Texas

Earl Sadberry (Agitator) - earl-judy@cctc.net - (254) 893-4361 is the chapter director. Many members of the FMRC do not belong to a chapter. Once they order the shield to put on a vest and start wearing it. They are surprised by the amount of attention it draws from other Masons that ride. Many Masons do not realize there is a Masonic riding club. We have been well received in all lodges and communities. After all, We are Masons. Just like lodge, you are always welcome to ride with us. We are governed by the obligations we have already taken.

We will have State Rally in Lake Whitney April 30th - May 3rd and a National Rally in Marble Falls, Ark (DogPatch USA) south of Harrison Ark. Labor Day weekend. These rallies are a lot of fun.

Dennis

WestTexasMason

Premium Member
I know I posted awhile back with the same question but has there been any new chapters of the FMRC started close to Abilene Texas? I just paid my dues last week so may get more info soon.