Masonic Day at TMRC

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by TCShelton, Jun 13, 2009.

1. TCShelton

TCShelton Founding Member Premium Member

Are any of you planning on going in October? Be cool if those of us who are could get together...

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

As with last year and years past I will be there. The year before last my lodge hosted the "bounce house", and last year we helped support a baked good sale for the OES chapter. I am not sure what we have planned this year for the TMRC, but I look forward to meeting some of you all there.

3. TCShelton

I think my lodge is planning to do some kid's games like we did last year...

4. Bro. Kurt P.M.

Bro. Kurt P.M. 2018 14G DCO Premium Member

I plan to be there. It would be great to meet up with the brotheres from the forums.

5. Monson

Monson Registered User

Is anyone entering the BBQ cookoff??

6. Gerald.Harris

Gerald.Harris Premium Member Premium Member

I will be there. I was invited to help cook a briskit for Arlington Lodge. Hopefully things are still on schedule.

7. scottmh59

scottmh59 Registered User

no,but i plan on eating alot of it:beer:

8. Gerald.Harris

My brother, I would love to meet you and all of you for that matter. I may be one of the easiest to spot, as I am slick headed. I am supposed to cook briskit with the Arlington group, so come on over and say howdy.

9. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

I was going to be entering but that fell through. Allen has a blood drive that day but since I cant give blood I may just do a couple of hours there and come out.

10. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Never been. Is it only for Masons or can I invite my friends in Dallas who aren't?

11. Gerald.Harris

Brother Blake,

It is a totally open meeting and is a great place to take your friends, especially someone who might be a good member. I would love to meet you there.

12. Gerald.Harris

It is for everyone. It is also a great place and time to bring someone who you think might make a good mason. All of the GL Officers should be there and it is simply put, a great family oriented day.

13. Ben Rodriguez

Ben Rodriguez Registered User

I will definitely come out, and bring my family as well. I missed it last year, so I am really looking forward to meeting some of you out there!

14. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I'll be at the bounce houses! See you there!

Maybe ya'll can talk my wife into letting me Scottish Rite and GROTTO!!

15. Gerald.Harris

I can possibly help out on the Scottish Rite subject, but havent done the Grotto thing yet.

16. TCShelton

We should come up with a time and meeting place, or something like that, since it is fast approaching.

17. Gerald.Harris

Brother Stewart is going to be at the Bounce House, but I do not know at what time. I have been advised that I am not going to be cooking a briskit, so I can show up any time.

18. Ben Rodriguez

Ben Rodriguez Registered User

+1

Great idea! I wanna see you all out there!

19. Jay

Jay Registered User

Lakeworth lodge #1410 will have 3 booths, 1 food,1 OES,1 caps tee's flags and the like. come out come buy and say howdy just ask for jay...wm/pt

20. Gerald.Harris

I will be looking to meet as many of you as I can next Saturday. I am rather slick headed and ugly as all get out, so I should be easy to spot.

Share My Freemasonry