Masonic Family Day Today

Discussion in 'Upcoming Masonic Events' started by Michaelstedman81, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Anyone going to the Masonic Family Day today? Got my son and daughter with me and was looking to maybe meet some fellow MoT Brothers up there.

If you wanna link up, send me a PM or shoot me a text at 512-588-0630. Hope to see some of y'all there! :)

2. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

I won't be there, but some brothers from my lodge should be. Look for the Grandview #266 smoker!

3. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I was there, sorry that I missed you. We competed in the BBQ competition again this year, but did not place.

4. Ben Rodriguez

Ben Rodriguez Registered User

I was there last year, couldn't make it this year, my little one is sick so we had to stay home to rest!

5. Bro. Brad Marrs

Bro. Brad Marrs Premium Member

I was there brother. Sorry that I missed you. Too much time at the jump house with my kids!

6. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

Had to work, missed the Sooner Smackdown too :7:

7. Michaelstedman81

Haha yea, I was at the jump house a couple of times. I would go up a row of vendors and then take the kids to the jump house or animals. Up a row and back lol.

8. Michaelstedman81

It's all good. Maybe next year I'll post earlier than the day of and can actually plan on meeting some of your Brothers lol.

9. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

You just have to do what Blake and I did last year, exchange info a few weeks ahead of time or plan a meeting time and location. I can usually meet up anywhere but not normally stationary since I am asked to photograph the event each year.

10. Michaelstedman81

Rock on. Will do that for sure next year. This was my first year to go and it was pretty neat

Share My Freemasonry