My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Improvement: The Chamber of Refraction

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
On a serious note, I did enjoy the article.

New Guy: Why do you have preparation room?

Brother Leroy, PM: Gee bud it's a masonic changing room.

New Guy: Then why not call it a changing room?

Brother Leroy, PM: Look here new fella we aint gonna be changing things! Haven't you heard we can't make them innovations and the like!

*** No actual Leroy's where harmed during the making of this post. Any similarities between this Leroy and any actual Leroy's is strictly coincidental.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Here's my newest article. Enjoy!
You described in your exactly what I was greeted by when I joined.

The feeling I had at that moment is still with me. The impression of that moment has not left me yet. I was not favorably impressed.

I have seen better. But, in truth, none of what I have seen is what I had imagined myself being greeted by prior to joining.

JJones

You described in your exactly what I was greeted by when I joined.

The feeling I had at that moment is still with me. The impression of that moment has not left me yet. I was not favorably impressed.

I have seen better. But, in truth, none of what I have seen is what I had imagined myself being greeted by prior to joining.

Same here brother. I feel that lodge improvement needs to be approached holistically and the prep room usually doesn't get enough attention. A brother told me today about how items he wore during his degrees were picked up off the floor during his preparation. :(

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Same here brother. I feel that lodge improvement needs to be approached holistically and the prep room usually doesn't get enough attention. A brother told me today about how items he wore during his degrees were picked up off the floor during his preparation. :(
I wish there was a commiserate button option.