My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Lawyers

HoustonNick

I started a Group called Masonic Lawyers for all Masons who are also members of the State Bar. If your an attorney, please join.

J

jwardl

A mason AND a lawyer? Talk about a conundrum!

Just kidding, brother! Sounds like a good idea. Good luck with it.

LRG

Premium Member
A great brother is Patrick Mahoney-Houston.
He as donated his service and time to Grand Lodge for a couple of years now

Great Brother

joepax69

Can any of you reccomend a Brother MM that's actively practicing family law in the greater Houston area? I'm going through a divorce that's not your typical divorce, but it shouldn't be difficult. We've agreed on the division of property but she's not wanting the divorce. I was hoping to get through this without hiring an attorney but I believe I'm going to have to and would prefer hiring a Mason if needed to do so. Thanks for any hopeful suggestions that might follow.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Can any of you reccomend a Brother MM that's actively practicing family law in the greater Houston area?

I've heard good things about this Brother:

Duke, Charles L - Duke & Momberger
9225 Katy Fwy # 200, Houston, TX
(713) 932-7776

Txmason

I am very interested in law and would like to become a lawyer. I would like to know of any brothers that are lawyers have a need for an assistant or intern. Although I do not have a paralegal degree I am willing to learn law from the ground up. I'll work hard, be on time and give my very best each day.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best,

Bro. Jerry Johnston
San Jacinto Lodge #106
Willis, Texas
Marshal 2011-2012
Arabia Shrine

AKing

Anyone here know of a MM Family law attorney in Portland , Oregon?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
I am very interested in law and would like to become a lawyer. I would like to know of any brothers that are lawyers have a need for an assistant or intern. Although I do not have a paralegal degree I am willing to learn law from the ground up. I'll work hard, be on time and give my very best each day.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best,

Bro. Jerry Johnston
San Jacinto Lodge #106
Willis, Texas
Marshal 2011-2012
Arabia Shrine
I don't know what its like in your area, but it is very tough being a lawyer if you're not a partner. New Jersey for example has 1 lawyer for every 215 people. Getting hired is tough. Moving up the latter requires long nights and weekends. You're not making 200,000 year as a gofer, but your student loans will still be there.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I don't know what its like in your area, but it is very tough being a lawyer if you're not a partner. New Jersey for example has 1 lawyer for every 215 people. Getting hired is tough. Moving up the latter requires long nights and weekends. You're not making 200,000 year as a gofer, but your student loans will still be there.
That post was about six years old. You may have set a record.

And if one is trying to climb a latter [sic] that may explain some of the problem. :)

And being a partner requires long nights, weekends and holidays. I worked July 4.

Andrew Osorio-Martin

Good evening all,

I am a British Freemason looking for some advice from my esteemed brothers from over the pond.
I am looking at starting the immigration process to move to the US to be with my wife. Would anybody be able to lead me into the direction of a lawyer that would be kind enough to help me?

Many thanks
EA Brother Martin
Initiated - 3-28-18