My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic License Plates

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Oh yeah...just ordered my first set....

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 363

Mac

Premium Member
Just got mine in a few weeks ago. Good conversation starter. ;)

Congrats, Blake!

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor

It occured to me after I posted my pic that this is a good occasion to mention the fact that since I put my plates on my truck, I've collected five business cards from brethren who left them under my wiper blade. The plates are working out to be a good way to expand our masonic circles. I'm printing some cards on my computer to leave with brothers as well.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
since I put my plates on my truck, I've collected five business cards from brethren who left them under my wiper blade. The plates are working out to be a good way to expand our masonic circles.

That's just too cool! :thumbup1:

Dow Mathis

Premium Member
I ordered mine on the 7th. How long have the rest of you had to wait for yours to come in? Oh and any chance that they actually delivered them to your house?

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
It took about 3 weeks for mine to come in. I had to go to the county tax office to pick them up.