My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Quiz

tomasball

Premium Member
quiz

I think number 9 could be answered A or B. The head of a lodge is the Master. The Honorific "Worshipful" isn't necessarily part of the job title.

david918

Premium Member
I missed the one about women masons but their answer is wrong there are women masons they are just not recognized by most other masons

owls84

Premium Member
10 out of 10. I was scared about the women one, wasn't sure if they were baiting me.

Erik X

I missed #6...

Last week I received an e-mail from a woman across the river in Juarez, Mexico. Of course she wouldn't be considered a regular Mason by us, but she was, in fact, a member of a lodge and had progressed through all three degrees and achieved Master Mason.

I've heard some interesting stories from Brothers who work customs at the international bridges. Some of them wear Masonic rings or pins and they have been given tokens by women identifying themselves as Masons.

-Erik