My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic SCUBA Divers

Txmason

Howdy!

I'm Jerry and interested in SCUBA diving. Are there any local masons that actively scuba dive? I have visited WW Dive in Humble, TX and was very impressed! Also visited another dive shop in The Woodlands and they never spoke to me. I would love to take a class with a fellow brother if possible.

Best
Jerry

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
If you take a class you will not be disappointed. It was one of the best things I have ever done. I have been certified since 1994. It is a great hobby and you will meet many fantastic people through it. I have been diving all over the world and have never met a stranger yet. The initial cost can be a down side for some but with proper care it is an investment that will last for years to come. If I was in the area I would meet up with you but I am in Oklahoma so that probably won't happen. I have gone through the course multiple times with friends as a refresher for myself. Check around you will more than likely find someone to take the course with you. Good luck Brother. Once you are certified and I am down that way we will meet up and hit the water sometime.