My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Support

masonic1

Hello brothers, I would like to annonce that myself and another masonic brother have started a fitness business and we are currently trying to create a strong positve following right now. We have started a new blog site that will be updating info every weekday and then once things start rolling even more bigger and better things will be occuring on the site. We are bringing alot of great fitness info to you from a very experienced panel of people icluding olympic coaches and trainers as well as supplement experts and nutritionist. We ask that you guys get on the site and friend us and post comments freely and or ask questions if you feel the need to becuase we are trying to create activity for the site so that others who are not in tune with us just yet will notice and want to know more about what's going on. With that being said please go to warriorlyfestyleandconditioning.blogspot.com and look around. I mean it may not be much now because it has only been 4 days since we put it up lol but with your help, comments, questions, feedback, friend requests and just all around positive support you will be helping your fellow brothers succeed at what we are so very passonate about.

Last edited: