Masonic Tattoo Artist

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Benjamin Baxter, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Benjamin Baxter

Benjamin Baxter Moderator Staff Member

I am looking for a brother tattoo artist to do me a tat. Do you have any recommendations?(names, numbers/or studio name) I live in Granbury and will drive a little ways for a talented brother?

2. John Schnitz

John Schnitz Premium Member

How far are you fro. Beaumont

3. Benjamin Baxter

A little over six hours is what google maps says? Still post the info,though. I would like this to be a thread for all brothers in Texas to be able to find the info. Heck I might even make the drive on a long change at work.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  4. Newwardorder

Newwardorder Registered User

There's a fantastic newly raised Master Mason here in Juneau. The drive/swim may be a bit long, though. :D

5. Benjamin Baxter

If you have the info brother, do us a favor and post it. It is to far for me, but maybe another brother will use it.

6. Benjamin Baxter

7. NickGarner

NickGarner Premium Member

I don's have any tattoos yet. When I decide what I want (a masonic tattoo) I am going to fly out to L.A. and have my tattoo done by Roni Zulu. Roni is a world class tattoo artist, brother, and past master of North Hollywood Lodge 542 (where Bro. Audie Murphy was initiated, passed, and raised), and member of Al Malaikah Shrine.

[​IMG]

Check out his website

http://www.zulutattoo.com

Lightlife and Dalton McGaffeny like this.
  8. Newwardorder

Newwardorder Registered User

Sorry, I just saw your request. High Tide Tattoo in Juneau.

Freemason Connect Mobile

9. JLW18

JLW18 Registered User

Looking for a brother tat artist in Toronto or area.

10. Tat2Guy

Tat2Guy Registered User

Saint Tattoo in Knoxville,TN. They are brothers of mine and the shop owner, manager, and all the artists are Masons.

Bright Hope Lodge #557 F. & A.M.
    Initiated 8-13-13
    Passed 10-8-13

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  11. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Tattoo Ranch in the Stockyards of Fort Worth has a brother tattoo artist. I believe he is a member of Panther City Lodge.

12. PHA KD#50

PHA KD#50 Registered User

Anyone know of a brother that's a tattoo artist in Oklahoma?

My Freemasonry

13. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

14. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

15. Lrac62

Lrac62 Registered User

@ Bro. BennyleeDid you ever find an artist close to the Granbury, DFW area and if so who?

Thanks

Carl...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  16. Benjamin Baxter

No,

Brother Ron Zulu from L.A. Is opening a shop in Austin at some point. I am on the contact list when it opens up. I will keep you posted.

17. john76

john76 Registered User

If anyone is in the Tennessee area check out Chris Saint Clark, he is a brother.

18. jmiluso

jmiluso Registered User

Anybody in Southern California know any good freemason tattoo artists? I really don't want to go to any shop and have to hear the tattoo artist ask me what the symbols mean that I am getting, and then I have to explain why I can't tell him.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

19. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

Brothers have already recommended Zulu Tattoo in L.A.. http://www.zulutattoo.com/ as a brother who does excellent work. I don't know about the Grand Lodge of California, but in Minnesota the symbols are considered monitorial, not esoteric. They're fully explained in plain language in the Minnesota Masonic Manual, which is available as a pdf on the Grand Lodge website. However, I don't think most tattoo artists would push it if you just said, "I'm a Freemason, and these are the Masonic symbols I'd like worked into my tattoo."

20. brother josh

brother josh Registered User

I'm looking for one in ky since tatto Charlie died (freemason) I really don't know of any

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Share My Freemasonry