My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Tattoo

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Kinda cool (Not mine...I'm a wuss)

Ma%C3%A7onic-tattoo.jpg

Last edited:

Sidewinder

It's not masonic, but my next one will be...Looks familiar doesn't it...Same as my profile picture, just on my bike.

View attachment 1377

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,874
Last edited:

landon05

Thats a really nice tat and very detailed! I read on another forum that you're not suuposed to get any masonic tattoos. Is there any truth to it? I will post the link once I find it

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
I am currently looking into a very similar tattoo that Blake posted, in the very near future on my back shoulder (pretty much sleeved). I will post a pic as soon as I get it done. I will have the tattooist put his touch or remake to make it a little diferent (o:

Last edited:

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
Here is the one I just got, very similar to the one Blake posted (o:

Attachments

• tat5.jpg
    tat5.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
Very, very nice work !! Take good care of it, Brother.

Wilco, it's completely healed and came out great. The tat didn't even scab over like most, at most it flaked off like a sunburn (o:

On a side note I am excited about our stated meeting tonight in Temple, my Dive Instructor and close friend and brother will be turning in Part 1 of his obligation for the EA degree. (o:

wcbtx

My first tattoo (I couldn't think of anything more appropriate to start out with, there's a lot of meaning behind it for me), done the day after I was Raised (11/6/09). Ink by Zeo at Studio 8 Tattoo on Westheimer in Houston. About 3.5"x4" on my right shoulder.

five-months-later.jpg

It inspired one of the other members of my Lodge to get some work of his own done.

I honestly expected a little bit of backlash from some of my Brethren, but the response
has been just about universally positive, and I sometimes get asked to show it off to
guys who are coming into inquire or going through the petition process.

I plan on eventually turning it into a Masonic-themed half-sleeve.