My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons in York Region/East Toronto

masson_grader

I'm looking to become a candidate this September.. My grandfather was of last year a master in the Jerusalem lodge in bowmanville . He attends the yearly grand lodge meetings at the royal York.

Freemason Connect HD

Bro. Craftsman777

I'm looking to become a candidate this September.. My grandfather was of last year a master in the Jerusalem lodge in bowmanville . He attends the yearly grand lodge meetings at the royal York.

Freemason Connect HD

I'm not a mason yet but I'm meeting with the lodge secretary and another member next week and if all goes well I'll be allowed to petition. When I'm a mason I'll visit the Jerusalem Lodge #31. I also have to visit Widows Son's lodge in Niagara Falls

Freemason Connect HD

crod

Hello all fellow brothers, first post on this awesome site. I attend a lodge in Hamilton. I also know many members of the lodge In east York aswell.

Freemason Connect HD

crod

This is my masonic lodge the Illuminazi. We are a private group of aliens we like to get stoned and watch youtube videos. If you would like to join add me.:beer:

Freemason Connect HD

Ur foolish pal

Freemason Connect HD

bupton52

Premium Member
http://m.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-rcmp-were-horribly-wrong-about-crippling-the-white-boy-posse

White boy posse

the-rcmp-were-horribly-wrong-about-crippling-the-white-boy-posse

Freemason Connect HD

What is the purpose of this post? Perhaps I am missing the point.

Freemason Connect HD

Bro. Craftsman777

What is the purpose of this post? Perhaps I am missing the point.

Freemason Connect HD

The original purpose of my post was to get connected with a lodge in my area through any member on here who hails from Toronto or York Region, but the responses at that time were not from anywhere around here. I got connected on my own though.

Freemason Connect HD