My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons of Texas...USE IT

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Brethren,

I encourage each and every one of you to use the information and resources of this site. Ask your WM if you can have 5-10 minutes for a "Masonic Moment" and share one of the dozens of articles here:

Masonic Education and Literature - Masons of Texas: A Masonic Discussion Forum for Freemasons

Lighten things up in Lodge with a Masonic joke or two:

Masonic Humor - Masons of Texas: A Masonic Discussion Forum for Freemasons

Share some history with your Lodge:

Freemasonry Throughout History - Masons of Texas: A Masonic Discussion Forum for Freemasons

Step up and make your Lodge a place of learning and not bill paying. It's so easy and the tools you need are here. This site is for YOU! Bring more light to your lodges!

Last edited:

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Our WM @ 148 has filled our Lodge meeting with education and culture and I will never miss one if they pop off like the last 2 we have had. We have a Brother who visits named Hando Nahkur and is magical on the piano and he has blessed us the last 2 meeting with wonderful performances on the piano. I will attach a link to his page so you can hear him. Hando will be performing for us at the Temple before long for a Valentines date night we @ 148 will keep you posted.
http://www.handonahkur.com/

ljlinson1206

Premium Member
Premium Member
Thanks Brother Blake for the Excellent work you are doing here. You may not hear it very often but you are appreciated Brother.