My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massachusetts works to improve member and lodge engagement

cambridgemason

Premium Member
Premium Member
brother james, click on Beyond the Third Degree and it will put you onto the site for info. I believe it is just a Mass. thing for now, unless some other states run one too. But being from Mass. this is the first I have heard of it, nothing has been mentioned yet.

TexMass

This program was born out of the Masonic Leadership Institute (MLI). MLI is a program for Masons to meet on three seperate weekends (two now) over the course of one year. Each weekend is held at a hotel and the classes run from 5 pm on friday til 10 or later. 8am -10 pm Saturday and 8-noon on sunday. On the first weekend you are teamed up and charged with creating an idea that will improve Freemasonry in some form or fashion. This is in addition to a full leadership seminar. When I took it we started the Masonic Troop Support Program that sends care packages to any soldier in harms way that has a Masonic connection ie member relative of or friend/neighbor. If the request is asked by a MA Mason then there is no charge for the packge. Many programs have come from MLI like the MA Youth Child Identification Program MYCHIP. On program actually wanted to make a coffee tabel book with photos of all the MA lodges. Six months later they were for sale. Incredibe project.

See book here