My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Electricians

PaulAbernathy

How many Master Electricians (Electricians in General) do we have here. My name is Paul W Abernathy and I am the CEO and President of Electrical Code Academy, Inc. , Master The NEC and a 30 year Licensed Master Electrician. Google me........

Visit our website at www.electricalcodeacademy.com and any of my brothers who happen to need NEC assistance in your 8 hours of daily vocation I am here to always help a fellow brother.

I serve on two NEC Code Making Panels for the National Electrical Code and am also head of Encore Wire Corporations Codes and Standards Division.

So tell me about yourself....also let's connect on all LinkedIN.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

PaulAbernathy

They (TXGL) will not accept I was a EA in VA. They told me to start all over again. Waited 9 months for VA info to transfer to TX...once it finally did I got the start over statement. Which lead me to believe everything starts over and have to petition again and go through the ceremony again. Not that I mind that as I enjoyed the experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using My Freemasonry mobile app