My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting new Brothers

MMM580

I am a Freemason who works in the entertainment industry, and as such I don't get alot of time to visit my mother lodge and my Brothers. And even more so now, in recent years since I have moved to another country. So it is good that I find so many Bretheren working in the same industry. Recently I have been made aware that there are two Brothers from Germany where I now live in two other Bands that I play alongside with my own at several festivals we all seem to frequent on a regular basis. It is a welcome breath of fresh air, and I would just like to say that I am glad brothers our order are as universally friendly, as our order is universal. It is a brilliant thing to witness, and I consider myself blessed I am in a possition to experience this first hand, even if it comes at the expence of my inability to be as involved as I would like due to work constraints.