My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to my Craft NOV 22 2020 (Singing Psalms)

TonyT2020

Greetings RWs, PMs, and members of the Craft.

On behalf of WM Blyden, I’d like to extend this message and prayer to you and your loved ones:

Be filled with the Spirit, as you sing psalms and hymns and spirital songs with one another.

Many religious services feature songs of different kinds during their worship services.
Even when we celebrate in society, we sing out loud, i.e. the National Anthem, birthdays, and so on.
If we are filled with GOD's Spirit of joy and celebration, we will raise up our voices in prasie as well.
Praise be to the Creator of Earth and Heaven.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank you for this opportunity to join my brothers in prayer.
Keep them and their families safe and in your protective shield.
I ask that you be with those who fill alone and isolated; remind them of your presence.
Remember those ill and those caring for the ill, be merciful to them.
Continue to guide our country as it face political change and the ongoing pandemic, may your will be done.
Continue to bless our great fraternity, that we may foster peace on earth and good will to all.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.
Amen+

I pray that you all are well and that this finds you in the very best of health and spirits.
May the arms of the Great Architect of the Universe guide and protect you.