My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to my Craft on 2 MAR 2021 (Guiding Lights)

TonyT2020

Greetings RWs, PMs, and Brothers of the Craft.

I pray that this correspondence find you and yours in great health and spirits.

On behalf of WM Blyden, I would like to extend the below message and prayer to you and yours.

When we are baptized, the Spirit gives us new birth, as children of GOD.
Like King Saul of the Bible, we are too given the role of king and prophet.
As Kings, we should strive to guide our communities, the Church, and our families.
Our goal should be to guide them in the ways of GOD, not our own.
May we yield to the will of GOD in our journey and daily travels.

Prayer:

Lord, GOD, G.A.O.T.U., thank you for carrying us through another week.
Though we are surrounded by all kinds of harm, you continue to protect us; we thank you.
We know that it is not that we are so worthy, but because of your forgiving and saving grace.
We ask that you guide our elected officials and first responders as they work to bring stability.
I ask that you continue to bless all of those who are in jobs of service.
Rain down your mercy on those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and all illnesses.
Be their doctor and their source of hope and strength.
Bless our Worshipful Master and all of our fraternal leaders as they guide us to living the values of Freemasonry.
Keep us mindful of our obligation, and humbled to extend the length of our cabletoe when possible.
God give us the serenity to accept the things that we cannot change,
courage to change the things that we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

I pray that you all are off to the start of a positive new week! Spread the cement of brotherly love at every corner!

GOD's peace be with you all.