My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

metal fans

crono782

Premium Member
Nothin wrong with a little Gwar in your daily diet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 513

daddyrich

Tool and System of a Down are about as metal as I can get. Which, I truly understand, isn't metal to most. But it is nice to see the genre still thriving.

widows son

Premium Member
Ya I the same, I can only handle so much screaming, I'm a huge Dave Matthews fan, and do a lot of his covers, I'm also a huge fan of 90s music, like collective soul, live, smashing pumpkins. Have you guys heard of the tragically hip?

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
I am Metal, Punk, Reggae, Hip Hop, classical kind of guy. I can chill to country with my Texas peeps but I admit it took some getting used to and I don't own any cd's or put the country station on in the car....although I do have some college memories of a bottle of Johnny Walker, some southern friends and some Alan Jackson ....never could get into opera music....

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
I am the garbage disposal of metal, recently have been updating my computer with all of my old metal CDs.

widows son

Premium Member
Lol ya I guess it's better that most of the pop music that's out there. If your in to good old back roads music check out the tragically hip. One of my favorite songs is little bones, you won't be disappointes

CajunTinMan

Cool. The only problem when I'm riding and listening to POD, Disturbed, or anything like that is that when I look down I'm doing 90.

MarkR

Premium Member
Far be it from me, not being a Texas Mason, but why is this in "General Masonic Discussion" instead of in the entertainment forum?

daddyrich

My country listening is very narrow and focused. Nothing that's been made in the last 20-30 years, basically. I love Hank Williams Sr (please, please NO jr), The Louvin Brothers, Bill Monroe, Charlie Poole....Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson. New country is too predictable and polished, it makes me cringe.