My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM Proficiency Exam

CajunMason75

I'm happier than a pig in slop! I passed my Master's exam at our stated meeting last night and I got my official dues card from GL!
There's one thing that Freemasonry has taught me thus far, and that's self-confidence. Every time we'd start working on my memory work I'd think to myself, "there's no way I'm gonna do this!" And *BAM!* I'd pass the exam. My friend/instructor would always tell me, "you'll be alright."
Now I can say that if I can do that, well heck, I can do just about anything!

peace out

Premium Member
Congrats, CajunMason75. That's awesome.

I went to my first lodge meeting last week as an MM and had a good time. I will most likely take my prof exam in a couple weeks.

Menelausa068

Congratulations brother and warm regards from

Paul Doyle
Worshipful Master
Estelle 582 64th district Grand Lodge of Texas

CajunMason75

Thanx everyone! Good luck to you, mch! I had the opportunity to cast my first vote last night on an EA petition. He'll be initiated on Monday night. That'll be neat to see since there haven't been any degrees in this district since I started in June.