My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving from Hawaii to Copperas Cove

Robbie_d68

Greeting Brothers,

I am in the process of PCSing in the very near future. I am a MM from the Pearl Harbor Lodge in Honolulu, HI. I will be moving in November, and I know that dues and everything will be coming up shortly after I PCS to Fort Hood. Is it possible to get a petition sent through e-mail from anyone in the Copperas Cove area so that I can fill it out and potentially begin the process now and get voted on, in the Nov/Dec stated Meetings. I will be there prior to the Nov stated meeting. I know that affiliating is a process, so I am just wanting to do what I can now to potentially help not having to pay two sets of annual dues (not sure the complete process).

I have already been on the Killeen, TX lodge website, but it say to pick up the petition in person.

Thank You for any assistance / Information you can provide.

V/R
Brother Robbie Dixon
Pearl Harbor Lodge, F & A.M.
Honolulu, HI

chrmc

I'd suggest to email the secretary of the lodge you intend to petition to start the dialogue. And also talk to your own secretary to get a certificate of good standing as that will be needed.
However most lodges I know will want to know a member before voting him in, so it's probably smart to show up and meet the guys before submitting the petition. Otherwise you may face a good chance of the voting turning out unfavorable.

Hippie1950

Greeting Brothers,

I am in the process of PCSing in the very near future. I am a MM from the Pearl Harbor Lodge in Honolulu, HI. I will be moving in November, and I know that dues and everything will be coming up shortly after I PCS to Fort Hood. Is it possible to get a petition sent through e-mail from anyone in the Copperas Cove area so that I can fill it out and potentially begin the process now and get voted on, in the Nov/Dec stated Meetings. I will be there prior to the Nov stated meeting. I know that affiliating is a process, so I am just wanting to do what I can now to potentially help not having to pay two sets of annual dues (not sure the complete process).

I have already been on the Killeen, TX lodge website, but it say to pick up the petition in person.

Thank You for any assistance / Information you can provide.

V/R
Brother Robbie Dixon
Pearl Harbor Lodge, F & A.M.
Honolulu, HI

I just got back on this site, and found your message. Are you wanting to affiliate in Killeen or in Cove? I am in Copperas Cove, though this may be a bit late.
If you are still needing assistance, feel free to contact me.
Paul Munsel
Pierce Lodge 144
Golden Rule 361 PM

Robbie_d68

Bro. Munsel,

Thank you for the reply. I am looking at affiliating with the copperas cove lodge, but wanted to visit both lodges to make sure. You have my phone number due to your place of work, please feel free to call or text with any questions. I will try and make the stated Meeting this month.

V/R
Robbie Dixon

M. M. - 04 May 2015
National Soujourners - 14 Oct 2015
Heroes of '76 - 28 Oct 2015
32* Scottish Rite (Honolulu) - 07 Nov 2015