moving to San Diego

Discussion in 'Prince Hall Freemasonry' started by princehalla357, Jun 11, 2012.

1. princehalla357

princehalla357 Registered User

Wanted to know of any PHA lodge i can visit when I move. I hail from buffalo ny. MWPHGL NY ST.JOHNS lodge 16.

2. towerbuilder7

towerbuilder7 Moderator Premium Member

Sup Traveler.............the website for the Prince Hall Affiliated Grand Lodge in Cali is:
    mwphglcal.org

The address is:
    Free and Accepted Masons, PHA, State of California, Inc.
    9027 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA, 90003
    (323) 242-2393

My Brother, I looked at their website, and they showed TWO subordinate PHA Lodges in San Diego:
    Fidelity Lodge #10 and Gibraltar Lodge #58.............No individual websites or phone numbers listed, but I'm sure the Grand Lodge can get you some contact information for the Brothers down there..........Hit me up once you get moved, and let us know how things are down there..............good luck, and keep in touch.............. Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr., Bayou City Lodge #228, PHA, F&AM, Houston, Texas

3. princehalla357

Definitely will let you know how it's going. Thank you for the quick response, and information.

Travel light. Brothers

4. princehalla357

Hey brother moving in 2 weeks any brothers from San Diego on here? I'm looking for any info on employment thanx

Share My Freemasonry