My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. President

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Mr. President, why do you support this piece of crap legislation? At a time when the economy is being flushed more than a Rest Stop toilet, you want to pass this? It will affect EVERY American, rich or poor. Even though I voted for you, I'm scared out of my mind what this country will look like in 3 1/2 years. Look what you've done to it in six months! Hopefully you guys will read this article.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124588837560750781.html

Wingnut

Premium Member
not only does Obama WANT this PEOLOSI pushed it through without a printed copy being available on the floor (house rules) and it was done without anyone having a chance to read it. Putting in an ammendment at 3am friday morning then pushing for a vote on a 1200+ document? So much for openness in this administration! There is no way anyone read what they voted on AGAIN! First the stimulus bill now this POS! To make it even worse I believe it was 30 democrats voted against it and 8 turncoat 'republicans' voted FOR it. Those 8 are what passed it.

Everyone one of the people that voted YES on a bill they didnt read need to be tossed out on the ears (or other body parts).