My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWPHGLoTX Mid-Winter Session

Trip

Premium Member
How many PHA Brethren plan to attend mid-winter session this coming November in Fort Worth TX? It will be my first time.

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Sup my Brothers? I had to miss the Mid Winter, but I heard it was very nice, as there were a total of 82 New Brothers raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason........We had two Brothers raised from Bayou City Lodge #228, Bros. Leonard Thomas and Cedric Ardoin........I am very proud of these two young Brothers, and am very proud to say that I sponsored both Men on their petitions..........now, the REAL work and learning is about to begin!! Their first Lodge Meeting is THIS Monday at 7 pm, and our WM, Bro William Ross, 32, will get right to work on his lectures and instruction, to ensure these Brothers are TIGHT ON THE KNOWLEDGE.................BRO JONES

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Congratulations to the 82 Brethren who were Raised, and to the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas, from your neighbors in New Mexico.

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Congrats Young Blood. NOW, the real work begins. You should have a foundation from which you are able to "build that Tower".......

It's about taking what the Book says, and applying it to our daily walk and list of priorities. Reading books and gaining knowledge is cool, but it means NOTHING, if you aren't striving to SUBDUE YOUR PASSIONS, and improve yourself in Masonry. Bro Jones

TDJ One

I was raised that day as well. Striving to improve myself in Masonry and can already see some positive changes in applying what I've learned.