My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Enlightened Path

J.L.Hollingsworth

I am an aspiring musician, singer, songwriter. Had writers block for two years until I had the idea to write music in every genre, maybe if I caught their ears for a moment I could bring ONENESS back up a notch. The next day, I woke with an insatiable urge to spill words out of my mouth, in turn, became a hip hop song that I called "Legacy". The next few days I'm sifting through my old clothes (out with the old) kinda thing, I find my old leather jacket I've had for four or more years. I inspect it, on the tag, read the word LEGACY in bold font. Then, as if that's not enough, I'm at a Local Dollar General, standing in line. I finish my Transaction, as I'm walkin out the door a voice says "Have A Nice Day Young Man", I glance behind me long enough to make out the man's face. About a month goes by, I'm scrolling thru the internet in search of enlightenment for my last few weeks events, I see the man's face. He is a Grand Patron and a substantial donater to Legacy Real Estate.
I am the Grandson of a former Lodge. Member and seat holder for the Polk County H.O.R.
My name is Aaron David

I'm proud and grateful of this knowledge

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using [J.L.Hollingsworth]My Freemasonry mobile app[/url]