My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My favorite new phone...

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
As most of you know, I go through phones/gadgets like mad! The other day I picked up an AT&T compatible Google Nexus S and WOW...it is the best Android phone I've ever used. The "pure" google experience is so much better than HTC's Sense, Motorola Motoblur etc. It's also nice having the very latest Android OS instead of waiting for the carriers and manufacturers to load their goods on it. Anyway, it's not cheap but if you're looking for the ultimate google phone....

[video=youtube;LfSZqchfogE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfSZqchfogE[/video]

http://www.google.com/nexus/#/gallery

Last edited:

Tony Siciliano

Premium Member
Ugg... If only it weren't on AT&T.

I just got my wife a Samsung Fascinate for birthday, to replace an old, OLD LG dare. That Fascinate is a pretty spiffy little phone. She's not too tech-savvy, so this is a good entry-level Android phone.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Sorry guys, but I am still pro iPhone and anti-anything Droid...lol But that phone in the video does look pretty neat. Gonna take me a lot to make me willingly leave the enslavement of Apple...lol

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Can you get it from AT&T or do you have to get it somewhere else? Also how did that bad boy cost? It just might be enough to get me away from the iPhone, but I really don't want to lose my unlimited plan.

MikeMay

Premium Member
With my new job I was given a crackberry bold...I hate to say it but its pretty good for dealing with emails, maps and texting, which is about all I use it for...I just don't like the Sprint Network its on...

Txmason

Mike,

Checkout www.crackberry.com

Great site for Blackberry users I used it when I had a Blackberry Bold 9000, but switched to the iphone instead. With the site you can have a lot of ringtones!

Jerry