My Freemasonry Webcast

Discussion in 'The Voting Booth' started by Blake Bowden, Jan 27, 2017.

?

A My Freemasonry Webcast?

1. Absolutely!

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Sure, but I don't really tune in to webcasts.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Nah, let's keep our discussions on the facebook page and forum.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Web what?

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Quick question, would the Brethren be interested in a My Freemasonry webcast/show? The show would cover a range of topics and would be available on iTunes, the My Freemasonry Website, YouTube and our Mobile App. Sound epic or a total waste of time?

2. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Epic...that'd be really cool. I think it could be very successful. I think a good, nitty-gritty show on topics that some are afraid to speak about is due. It gives fellows the chance to hear other perspectives if they want to or if they can't or don't go to lodge much anymore, they can at least contemplate some things and all things Masonic.

3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Sure! I'd tune in.

4. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

5. BullDozer Harrell

BullDozer Harrell Registered User

Would it by chance be like the Masonic Roundtable or Phoenix Masonry live?

I would check it out or possibly participate. New faces and voices are always good.

CLewey44 likes this.
  6. PKC

PKC Premium Member

I sure will tune in.
    I m fr Hong Kong and considering to approach a local lodge. Have heard ppl say a variety of things on radio show, webcast show. I m happy to discover this forum and u all have clarify things over here.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using My Freemasonry mobile app

CLewey44 likes this.
  7. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

I like little man's tux in your pic there! :)

PKC likes this.
  8. PKC

PKC Premium Member

Guys, where else could i find trust worthy info on freemason. May be a book that acts as a go to guide.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using My Freemasonry mobile app

9. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

I don't know anything about these lodges, and I'm not sure they're under UGLE. It does mention the Grand Lodge of England so it could be. But these sites here have some good information on the multiple lodges around there.

http://www.zetlandhall.com/
    http://www.pglfe.org/

UPDATE: It appears the Zetland Hall is under United Grand Lodge of England. The other appears to be under the Grand Lodge of Ireland, which is recognized by the UGLE to the best of my knowledge. I'm sure others on here could verify that.

10. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Recognized.

The Grand Lodge of Ireland is the second most oldest and the oldest in continuous existence. No specific record of its foundation exists but 1725 is the year celebrated for its foundation as the oldest reference to GLI comes from the Dublin Weekly Journal of 26 June 1725 – two days after St. John the Baptist 24 June feast day.

SimonM and CLewey44 like this.

Share My Freemasonry