My Lodge

Discussion in 'Your Masonic Story' started by Blake Bowden, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Here's an article I put together for our local newspaper. They did a wonderful job with the layout, not to mention giving us a full page ;)

View attachment gonzales30.pdf

MRichard and Joey like this.
  2. relapse98

relapse98 Registered User

Great article Blake.

3. Joey

Joey Co-Founder Staff Member

Oh how I remember when you first asked me about Masonry and the Lodge Bro. Blake..... I was super excited when you turned in your petition and especially the night we put on your Master's Degree. I am proud of you and all the accomplishments you've made. ;)

Blake Bowden likes this.
  4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Brother!

Joey likes this.
  5. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Great article!

6. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

LOL.... warrior is new to the craft and this board (if i remember rightly from another thread).... i'm a newbie here too. He's bumping old threads which I'm enjoying :)

The article was good, well done. Can you solicit in Texas ? I assume 'no' ... i love the way you said readers need to take the first step. In sales, its called 'asking for the ordet' and in marketing 'a call to action'...

Did you get any membership inquiries from that article? If not, no worry, it was good PR

(Your collars are impressive, they look reminiscent of our GL collars. .. i also spent a bit of time looking at your lights wondering if they were candles.... candles make me nervous! I'm always worried they will get forgotten and burn the house down.... me no likey! But i decided yours were globes and all was well... LOL)

Warrior1256 likes this.
  7. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

This is true. I go back to old threads that I had not seen but are very interesting and revive them for further discussion.

Share My Freemasonry