My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Journey

The student

So, I’ve been attending the dinners at the local lodge for the past 7 months, and have recently been accepted into the fraternity, at Victoria Lodge No. 474 located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I’m feeling super excited and anxious about my initiation haha. Becoming a Freemason has a great deal of meaning and importance for me... part of the reason being, my father was a Freemason in the Scottish Rite Order. Since my father passed away 1 year ago, my interest in the fraternity has grown greatly and I feel an even bigger connection to my father... I know he is very proud of my decision to become a Freemason and to accept the responsibility that comes along with it. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future and sharing/hearing the experiences of other Brother’s around the world. Have a great day.

The Student

CLewey44

So, I’ve been attending the dinners at the local lodge for the past 7 months, and have recently been accepted into the fraternity, at Victoria Lodge No. 474 located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I’m feeling super excited and anxious about my initiation haha. Becoming a Freemason has a great deal of meaning and importance for me... part of the reason being, my father was a Freemason in the Scottish Rite Order. Since my father passed away 1 year ago, my interest in the fraternity has grown greatly and I feel an even bigger connection to my father... I know he is very proud of my decision to become a Freemason and to accept the responsibility that comes along with it. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future and sharing/hearing the experiences of other Brother’s around the world. Have a great day.

The Student

I've been to a couple of lodges in Toronto for various reasons and met some really great Masons (and non-Masons as well) there. I hope you enjoy.