My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Soon-To-Be Brothers

AMcClure

Good day to you all! My name is Anthony McClure and today is a great day. I just found out last night that my petition was voted on and I was accepted. I am very excited!

To all of the Brothers of Tarrant Co. 942, and Fort Worth 148 thank you all so much for this opportunity to become a better man.

Anthony

opos

Hello from a new member of the forum also. Set back and enjoy the journey. Congrats!

AMcClure

Just a quick update. My wife and I are going to an orientation tonight and my initiation is on Monday. I will keep everyone up to day on my progress. Thanks to all for the welcoming wishes!

jhodgdon

AMcClure said:
Just a quick update. My wife and I are going to an orientation tonight and my initiation is on Monday. I will keep everyone up to day on my progress. Thanks to all for the welcoming wishes!

How'd your initiation go Bro. McLure? Hope it was memorable! 

AMcClure

How'd your initiation go Bro. McLure? Hope it was memorable! 

Memorable indeed and I shall not forget the lessons taught! I am anxious to start on my work now. Thank you to all of my brothers at Tarrant 942 and those here.

cemab4y

Premium Member
I am delighted to hear of the orientation. I think it is terrific , to get the wives involved. (My spouse has always been very supportive of my masonic activities). Good luck in your journey. Maybe your wife will be interested in the Order of the Eastern Star.

AMcClure

Thank you Brother. My wife actually was an OES when she was younger. She is getting in contact with her past lodge and getting re-instated. She is looking forward for the journey as well.

I am delighted to hear of the orientation. I think it is terrific , to get the wives involved. (My spouse has always been very supportive of my masonic activities). Good luck in your journey. Maybe your wife will be interested in the Order of the Eastern Star.