My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Wonderful iPad

owls84

Premium Member
So I got this iPad for Christmas and I now do everything on it. I play games, check email, surf the web, read books, listen to music, watch movies... The list is almost endless but does anyone know if there is a cure for toilet bowl polio?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
owls84 said:
So I got this iPad for Christmas and I now do everything on it. I play games, check email, surf the web, read books, listen to music, watch movies... The list is almost endless but does anyone know if there is a cure for toilet bowl polio?

Yeah it's a sweet device. Snag the ABC Player, Netflix and Hulu app and you'll be set! I took my Galaxy Tab back after hearing that it wouldn't get the Android (Honeycomb) 3.0 update. Have you tried airplay? We stream music, photos and movies to our Apple TV. Pretty sweet!

owls84

Premium Member
I need awesome apps. I have a few I have heard about like angry birds hd. The jenga app is pretty fun too. I hate the iPhone apps on the iPad it looks like crap.

And seriously I need a cure for the TB Polio.